Sunday, January 4, 2015

Christmas 2014!

This year, my family from Idaho, Utah, and Pennsylvania all decided to drive and meet up in the middle in Missouri for Christmas! 
Last Christmas we were also able to spend the day all together--me then being newly pregnant with Scout and this year my dear friend Courtney and my brother, Bryon, are expecting their first little one (a boy!) in June! 
Once again, Aunt Darlene was an exceptionally gracious hostess and we can't thank her enough for all of the great memories. 

Prepare yourself for photo overload. Also, bonus points for identifying the correct number of pictures Aunt Brynne photo-bombed. 


We've made a Christmas card almost every year since having Jude and this is the first time we've actually sent one out! Sorry to all those we weren't able to send cards to--it's nothing personal, truly. I just knew that if I didn't cap it at 30 cards I'd probably ending up sending 300. Whatever, I know 300 people...


Back in those arms. 

Scout wore the dress I wore for my first Christmas this year! 



Soon-to-be Uncle Nick made Jude a custom Santa pinata filled with candy and cars! 

They treated us SO SO good. Christmas Eve ribs!!!!



Can't wait to meet little Andy in June!





Jude takes coloring very seriously, in all its forms.



That there is a hand-painted picture of  grumpy cat on a mug done by insanely-talented Nick.   (Not pictured are two more mugs with hand-painted portraits of Jude and Scout. Seriously, this guy.)  




My cousin Kacy made a pillow case out of one of my Grandpa's favorite shirts and gave it to my Grandma for Christmas. She responded by burying her face into it while simultaneously crying and laughing. So grateful to spend yet another wonderful Christmas with this remarkable woman.


Out. 
And there you have it! 
There are about a million more pictures, awkward moments, cookies eaten, presents opened, and naps taken, but this is it. 
Family really is what it's all about. 

Hope everyone had a very, Merry Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...