Sunday, May 8, 2011



Adam's a product designer, can quote any movie, and often surprises her with ice cream. 
Britney's a registered nurse, Gilmore Girls' #1 fan, and a cookie-baking aficionado.
We started dating in the summer of 2008 at BYU-Idaho during our freshman year of school and were married six months later in the Manhattan LDS temple. 











8 years, 3 kids, and 7 moves later, we're current residents of a Seattle suburb and trying to keep it together while documenting the good moments that make life incredible. 
Hope you enjoy reading about our little adventures together--consider it your personal invite to a private tour of our life! 

3 comments:

  1. sorry for the comment overload ;)

    But i have to say I love the new blog! The layout is fantastic...simple and classy :) And I adore the whole title up top. I'm excited to tag along for my private tour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - is there any way you could share the secret of making your pictures stretch the whole width of the column?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Love following your blog. Actually inspired me to start my own parenting/recipe blog https://ourgrowingsprouts.wordpress.com/
    Your family is beautiful and I hope you're all doing well!
    I'm going to try to link to your blog from mine (once I can figure out how to do all these things ;)
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...