Friday, January 1, 2016

2016 and Good Memories

The start of this new year has me going through old photos from these last 12 months. And realizing that I haven't shared a good 90% of some really great ones (in my own opinion), I'm taking the next few days to throw these babies up here. 
Mostly of babies. And our visit to PA a couple months ago. 
And us too. I think it goes without saying that I love my family, but I really am infatuated. 
Of course, we have our days, but there are far more sweet moments than sad or angry ones. 
They are my heart and soul and bring me joy and warmth daily. 

Here's a few today, and some more tomorrow. 




Sisters. 


"Wow--it looks like a Christmas tree!"

Scout met her Great-Granianna for the first time. She either smiled or made this face. 

Love that every time we visit my parents Jude gets to go to Grandma's Sunday school class! 

She's in a sticker phase right now. I love it so much. 

Thought I'd leave this sexy piece of man for last. 
*smooches*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...