Friday, January 1, 2016

Will Sing for Kisses

Scout's never been a cuddler. And admittedly, it's sort of eaten away at me. 
Even when she's hurt all she needs me for is to be a sounding board and someone to blame as she pushes me away.
But then the original intro to Parenthood got stuck in my head. And as I sang it quietly in the kitchen this little sweetie toddled in, demanded to be picked up, and proceeded to snuggle and kiss me over and over again. 
Confusion turned to surprise turned to exuberance--I have her now. 
Here's a video of me using my not-so-secret weapon to get her to love me.
It's my favorite thing ever right. Anytime I need a pick-me-up I know just what to do. 
 
Will Sing For Kisses from Britney Stevens on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...