Thursday, March 22, 2012

Snip Snip








Jude's had quite the baby mullet lately--well, more like the that-baby-has-so-much-hair-I'm-contemplating-perming-it look. 
Don't get me wrong.
I dug it. 
But Mr. Fun-Ruiner of Mom's fun (that'd be Adam) has been nagging me for over a month to cut it.
So Jude, I took you to a little Asian salon and got you a proper hair cut. 
(Now that I think about it, we should have gotten you a pedicure too. Those Asians do wonderssss.)
I thought they were just going to stick you in a high chair or something, but instead, I put on my own hair-smock and you plopped you and your little-baby smock on mommy's lap, and got your lusciously adorable locks snipped, while holding onto rubber ducky for dear life.  
You took it like a champ.
And I'm dying of baby-cuteness right now looking at these pictures. 
I love you, little buddy. Thanks for being so freaking squeezable. 


p.s. sorry about the nudey girls in the background. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...