Sunday, March 18, 2012

We're nearing the end..or the beginning...


We want you to realize that Jude's turning 1 in one week!
Holy freaking tear ducts: Be ready. Because this mama is going to start the water-works in T-minus two minutes.
This is ridiculous.
He's supposed to stay the same chubby, snuggly, cooing, and heavenly-smelling little baby that first entered our lives last March.
I'm going to be terrible at this whole having a one-year-old thing. 
Maybe I should just bake another one.
On it. 
------------------------------
This week I start preparations for the little guy's birthday party and the arrival of not one, not two, but THREE Burwell women into my little living room. And my little fridge. And my little couch. It's going to be epic-ly crowded in here. But it'll be crowded with love. 
Who knows: maybe we'll all get on the same cycle. Heart-warming? Gross. 

4 comments:

  1. let's create a stunting formula. where babies never grow, never turn into hormonal teenagers, and never get married and leave us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he's going to be 1 already! Woohoo! You are gorgeous Britney, and Jude is a doll (in a boy way). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love you Britney!~ I cry every birthday, and every time I have to put away the clothes they grow out of, I hate it. I want Marlo to stay 18 months, she's so perfect I cry just looking at her sometimes.... Im a mess :) Your boy is gorgeous just like his mama, I hope he has a fabulous birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Jude! That is such an exciting mile stone! Believe me it just get better and better from now on. I can't believe how fast this year has gone. Your little family is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...