Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Hey Jude




Hey Jude,

Aunt Brynne sent you a belated birthday card all the way from her mission in California! Jude, let me just tell you, you are in for the time of your life when she gets back in just a few short months. She loves you to pieces and is riot to be around. 
Here's her letter to you:

Jude Dude!

Happy birthday, Mr. Fart Face!
I can't believe you are two years old!
When did that happen? 
I'm hearing that you got a brand new car for your birthday!
Lucky duck! I had a hair brush and some diapers to play with when I was your age..be grateful. 
I'm super bummed I was not able to come to your party, but I will make it up to you for the next visit we have together. I can't wait to play with you when I get back. I've got to make up for 18-months worth of wedgies I've missed out on. Hopefully you'll be potty trained by then so you'll be wearing big boy underwear...they wedge up much easier than diapers :). So hurry up! 
You have turned into such a good-looking young man. I always show pictures of you off to people and they just can't resist your charm :). 
I hope your birthday was everything you hoped for and that when I see you again you won't be too creeped out. But even if you are, that's okay, that won't stop me! 
Make sure to be good for your mom and dad and say your prayers EVERY morning and night. God loves you, little man and so do I! Take care and I'll see you in a couple months.

I love you!
Sister (Aunt) Brynne Burwell

---
She's the best, isn't she? I've been experiencing equal parts of excitement and terror for when she returns. Those wedgies have no age limit...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...