Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Our Thanksgiving


So I'm a little late, but with our move from Vancouver I've been a little out of my routine. 
This year we spent a very low-key Thanksgiving with Adam's parents and little brother Nick.  Everything was delicious--and Jude liked the turkey so much that he ventured off to steal some more a little later ;) (did you see the evidence?). 
It was a very relaxing Thanksgiving. 
And we now have enough leftovers to give at least ten 75-year-olds diabetes.
I think that's pretty impressive. 
p.s. Don't you just love Adam's dad's face? That pretty much sums up what a 3,000 calorie meal does to most of us once a year. 
p.s.s. Right now as we speak, Jude's blowing raspberries onto the sliding glass door. I might just die laughing. 

4 comments:

  1. Aww, how fun. :) You are so beautiful Britney. And I love the look of your new place. :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a great thanksgiving :) low key is the way to go! :) and i loved Adam's dad's face...that was totally me after my 3rd dinner that day. I just kept coming back for more and there was no stopping me. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun!!!! I love Thanksgiving and being with family. Monday morning when I woke up I was sad:( So glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is such a handsome little guy! I love that you post so regularly! Glad you had a happy holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...