Sunday, September 18, 2011

Temple Day

Yesterday morning, my mom and Adam and I went to the Portland LDS temple together. It was such a precious experience to go with my mom again--we hadn't gone together since right before our wedding and the sweet spirit bore testimony of the eternal nature of families. 
Afterwards, we went and got sushi. I swear, by now 30% of my body must be just sushi. 
And that was just her's! No it wasn't, I lied. 
To end the day, we all took naps, made a peanut butter cup cake, and watched some absolutely ridiculous scary movie mom recommended--after which I vowed never to take a movie recommendation from her again. 

1 comment:

  1. looks like you had a fantabulous (yes, i just made up that word...hope it's semi-obvious it's a combination of fantastic and fabulous. lol) Okay, back to your post :) How great you were able to go to the temple with your mom! I <3 that temple :) and to follow it up with sushi (and lots of it:) and that amazing PB cup cake!!! You guys do weekends right :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...