Sunday, October 9, 2011

Cannon Beach

Yesterday we took a day trip with our good friends, Phil, Jessica, and their cute little boy, James, to Cannon Beach. Every time I visit the Oregon coast I have this inherent desire to put on a sweat shirt, hop on a bike, and find some treasure...
We toured the town, got fish and chips for lunch, ate a little too much fudge and salt water taffy, and finished the day off by taking a walk on the beautiful beach and flying Phil's kite. The babies especially loved the sound of the crashing waves and cool ocean breeze and both slept most of the walk. 
fudge. 
enjoying new heights. 





this picture is great..notice the small-child of a diaper
bag Adam is carrying on his back. 






it was a little windy for Jude. 











What a fun trip! Phil and Jessica always have great ideas for us to tag-along with. 
p.s. It's my birthday on Saturday. 
My little church primary kids sang to me with my face poking out of a hole in a cardboard cupcake. They made me feel special :)

1 comment:

  1. oh Brit...you make me homesick. Looks like you enjoyed a wonderfully sunny yet chilly day at the coast!!! how fun :) These pictures rock. Especially the ones of Adam and your Jude bug :) and the one of you guys kissing. please tell me you're going to frame it :)

    and Happy Early Birthday girl!! I would kill to have seen all those cute 7th ward kiddos singing to you in that cupcake board ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...