Saturday, September 1, 2012

NYC in August

Adam flew into Newark Airport late the Saturday after Jude and I arrived, so I figured I'd spend some time with my crazy sister Briana who lives in the city before wading through some Jersey traffic to grab him. 
I have very fond memories of spending time with Briana in NYC the semester before I started college and she never, ever disappoints to show me a good time. 
Upon arrival, she asked me what I wanted to eat. After pondering briefly and realizing I was once again in the mecca of food deliciousness, I said, "Honestly, everything." 
So, after eating at four different restaurants for dinner (more like taking it to-go and eating it on the Subway), grabbing Crumbs cupcakes for dessert, randomly meeting up with a bunch of friends on a street corner, and wearing some very, very Cruella red lipstick, I felt a pang in my gut when I drove through the Lincoln Tunnel, out of the city that nearly stole my heart to pick up my man. 
Dreams come true there. Especially mine, because we were married there :) 








Thanks, B. I love you even more than I loved that arepa we shared and got red lipstick all over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...