Thursday, January 12, 2012

My first Tim Tam Slam

I want to thank my wonderful, beautiful friend Haley for sending me the most deliciously naughty treat I've ever come across. This treat is the kind where you can feel the cellulite packing into the back of your thighs, but you just. don't. care. 
"OMG" is an understatement. 
Thank you, Haley, for introducing me to my newest favorite dessert/treat/morning-afternoon snack/stash-in-the-diaper-bag. 
I couldn't have asked for a better gift--or a better friend! 


Video by Adam Stevens. 

1 comment:

  1. oh. you. are. awesome. You just made tim tams look fancy! :) I am so glad you like them!!! I was smiling during the whole video :) And i wanted to jump in there with you at the end!

    AND, brace yourself...i don't have a pandora account or profile or whatever it is (my sister corrie thinks i'm crazy)...but I'm officially going to change that in about 5 minutes because of that fabulous french music you had in this video. I remember you mentioned it in your post yesterday! Excited to feel exotic with ya :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...