Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Joke

A man walks up to a horse.
Man: Why the long face?
Horse: My son has cancer. 

I died laughing.
Feel free to die as well. 

I also made Nutella brownies today...which are currently staring at me from the kitchen counter.
I don't want to be rude. So bye. 
Also, husband and I have a date tonight. 
(Tub+Movie+Brownies) = the secret to a successful marriage.
If everyone would get it together and actually spend some married time together, 
preferably sans cotton, there'd be way less divorce. 
Carry on.  

1 comment:

  1. HA! i'll have you know i'm totally posting later today about our horseback riding activity with the YW last night...we are so on the same wavelength ;)

    and about us married folk spending quality time together (sans cotton;)...AMEN. we've most definitely done the tub, movie, dessert date...not much better than that <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...