Monday, May 23, 2011

I'm Sensing a Tradition in the Making

Annnddd we're back to the balcony. I feel like these pictures just scream, "We want to take pictures of our little family outside, but don't want to leave the security of our apartment to venture out into the unknown." You would understand if you lived in the ghetto too. 
But why not? Should we make family balcony pictures a Sunday tradition?
Hey, at least it'll give me a reason to take pictures, right? 
"Don't you already take THOUSANDS of pictures of your child on a daily basis anyway?"
Shut your face. 
Jude AND Daddy got in on the action as well. They're the most handsome men I know. Women and women babies can't help but double take. 




Tonight we had tilapia and stir-fried vegetables for dinner. It made me feel very Northwestern. That and I'm pretty sure my deodorant wasn't working all day. Sisters of the 7th Ward: Thanks for the heads up. I know you were all silently judging me. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! It seems everytime I see a picture of Jude he grows more and more but oh sooooo cute! You look gorgeous love your hair on the side. Adorable Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dig the tradition :) i just may start doing that with my 2 men :) A few months down the road it'll be fun to see how much Jude has grown... and you look gorgeous m'dear!

    And that dinner sounds DELISH. nw represent :) can't wait to be able to cook again...hopefully tomorrow! WOOHOO! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...